Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Google Earth for iPhone

Google recently announced a version of Google Earth for iPhone. I tested it for some time and it is nearly as good as the PC version and well integrated with GPS. Here are some other features:

• You can tilt your iPhone to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
• View the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
• View geo-located Wikipedia articles
• Use the 'Location' feature to fly to your current location
• Search for cities, places and business around the globe with Google Local Search

It's available in 18 languages and 22 countries!

VIDEO:

1 comment:

Roadtrekkin RV Adventures said...

I downloaded it to my Ipod Touch yesterday. It's pretty cool. I havn't had a whole lot of time to mess with it yet as I don't have a wireless connection in my new house yet, so I can only use it while i'm at work. Google need to come up with a google earth for Windows Mobile!

Search in Older Posts