Saturday, February 14, 2009

Former Taliban ambassador loves his iPhone - really!

(Image Source: Al Jazeera English)
According to an article on Al Jazeera website:
"I could not believe my eyes. We had arrived to interview Mullah Zaif, the Taliban's former ambassador to Pakistan who is now under virtual house-arrest on the outskirts of Kabul, when he walked into the room, sat down on the couch and pulled out an iPhone. A former member of the Taliban! An iPhone! How times have changed.
...
"I'm addicted," he said, "the internet is great on this, very fast."He proceeded to show myself and our film crew his favourite websites. "
I had no idea that iPhone was selling in these locations! But it tells about the simplicity and power of this device. It is still the best at what it does.

No comments:

Search in Older Posts