Monday, January 26, 2009

Customers not happy with BlackBerry Storm - Still sells 500,000 units

According to this Wall Street Journal article:

"Some Storm owners have complained about everything from clunky software for typing on the touch screen to the device's sluggish performance with basic tasks like dialing-by-voice or taking photographs.

"I found myself wanting to throw it in the ocean due to my frustration with its overall usability," said Steven Golub, a longtime Verizon customer from Morristown, N.J., who bought the Storm the day it was released, but returned it a few weeks later."


Other sites like CNET crave and Apple Insider are covering this too.

During the time I tried using a friend's BlackBerry storm, I wasn't excited about it. It is no iPhone.

No comments:

Search in Older Posts