Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rumor - Google's Android phone on T-Mobile soon?

According to this, Google's Android phone could possibly be out next month on T-mobile. It might have a 5″ long by 3″ wide touch screen (that's too big if you ask me! So i am not sure...), and a slide out Qwerty keypad. It might be released in black, white, and brown color options with a 3MP camera. It is supposed to require a GMail account.

I remember seeing a demo video of some andriod phone prototype and the browser was sweet (I think it uses the same webkit engine as iPhone browser)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too jealous. Android and Symbian, the top two OS or whatevers will be new for the next year or so and it will need time to get fixed and working as intended. By that time my conract will be over with Sprint. In the meantime, the Instinct will suffice.

Unknown said...

I am VERY jealous.Google has been working on android for a very, very long time. And I have already seen many versions of it. I may switch just for android. I'm just not sure anymore about this instinct. No Java keyboard still? Thats stupid. Sprint and instinct have both let me down. :(

Search in Older Posts