Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Want a portable PDF and eBook reader - Plastic Logic Reader

A company called Plastic Logic previewed a nice Electronic-Reading Device. Check out the second half of this video. This is neat for those that don't want to lug around heavy books. It looks better than Amazon Kindle. But after using iPhone, I can say that iPhone browser and PDF reader are plenty for my needs. I bought a $6.99 app called Files on iPhone 3G that was able to open large 1200+ page PDF files (20MB+) and is quite usable. I don't know if Instinct phone will ever have a good PDF reader. iPhone natively supports PDF reader and most other common document formats in email attachments and browser.


1 comment:

Roadtrekkin RV Adventures said...

after using ereader on my iPod touch, I'm actually considering making all my future book purchases ebooks. My wife agrees with this decision on the grounds that I won't leave stacks of books in the bathroom anymore!

Search in Older Posts